A Checklist to Help Parents, Teachers and Counselors Spot an Adult's Possible Sexual Interest in Children.
1. Individuals who develop a special one-on-one relationship with one child.
2. Individuals who spend excessive time alone with children who arent their own.
3. Individuals who take photographs of children who arent their own.
4. Teachers, coaches, activity providers, etc., who develop an intense ongoing relationship with a child who is not on their schedule (or roster) or who is no longer on their schedule (or roster, etc.).
* Checklist reprinted with permission of Gene G. Abel, M.D. and Nora Harlow (authors of The Stop Child Molestation Book, What Ordinary People Can Do In Their Everyday Lives To Save Three Million Children. All profits from book sales donated to The Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute.).